The ideal family outing is a trip to Sea World Gold Coast with toddlers and children. They would love to visit Sea World’s Nickelodeon Land, full of excitement, laughter, and fun. They can meet their favourite characters, like SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, PAW Patrol’s Chase and Marshall, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
There are three Nickelodeon Character Neighbourhoods to visit in this attraction:
- The battleground of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The enchanting world of Dora the Explorer and Boots
- Bikini Bottom – the wacky underwater world of SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star
Nickelodeon character-themed rides are available for both tiny and big kids in each neighbourhood. There are also scheduled LIVE Shows on the Nickelodeon Stage and a meet and greet with their favourite Nickelodeon characters.
But wait, there’s more! Several animal exhibits, informative shows and presentations, and thrilling rides are available at Australia’s number one marine park. Additionally, the theme park hosts annual events such as the Sea World Carnivale and Sea World Spooky Nights, both of which feature special activities and shows, precincts, rides, and exhibitions.
Sea World is a must-see attraction. So take advantage of this opportunity and carefully organise your trip. You can purchase your theme park tickets in advance for convenience, and don’t forget to book your Sea World family accommodation early.
Book your family accommodation
With Harbourside Resort on the Gold Coast, you can unwind directly across the Southport Broadwater. The apartments are ideal for families, couples, and business travellers. Harbour Side Resort offers comfortable accommodations.
- Studio Apartment: This budget accommodation is ideal for a family of three. The Studio Apartment comes with a fully supplied kitchenette, a modern bathroom, and a private balcony with cable TV, air conditioning, and WiFi. The pricing is for two guests sharing a Queen bed; however, an additional person can be accommodated. A single bed is available for $50 a night.
- One Bedroom Apartment: The One Bedroom Apartment is ideal for a little larger family. A fully furnished kitchen, dining area, modern bathroom, and private balcony with cable TV, air conditioning, and WiFi are all included. The pricing is for two people with a Queen bed. For $50 per night, two additional guests can be accommodated.
- Two Bedroom Apartment: The Two Bedroom Apartment sleeps four people in one double bed and two single beds, making it ideal for a larger family. The apartment can accommodate a guest or two for $50 per night per guest/single bed. The maximum number of guests allowed in this room type is six. Like the previous apartments, this also comes with everything you’ll need.
Booking directly with Harbourside Resort Gold Coast will ensure you get the best rates. We provide some of the most affordable resort accommodation on the Gold Coast and a great location near the best beaches, natural attractions, culinary hotspots, shopping destinations, and theme parks, especially Sea World.
This winter, give your family a holiday to remember! Check our special offers and make your reservation today!